MF 1114 & 3000 series lookalike cab

MJB1

you got a leaflet for these tractors mark ? the cab looks to be factory fitted  not adapted to fit but a wonder they just didn't fit the complete mudule from the off

looks ok though

with MF having worlwide ranges , it's a wonder they need to have badge engineered tractors ?

http://www.agriaffaires.co.uk/used/farm-tractor/1381454/massey-ferguson-1114.html

massey-ferguson1114.jpg

massey-ferguson11143.jpg

I've got a few brochures for that model Marcus... it's a Landini as I am sure you know... I've never seen one with a 3000 cab on it though.. must have been grafted on afterwards... but looks like a good job... although the pictures are not huge so it's a job so see it properly.

do you want to see an 1114 brochure mate ??? .. I'll happily post on in here if you want  ;)

I've got a few brochures for that model Marcus... it's a Landini as I am sure you know... I've never seen one with a 3000 cab on it though.. must have been grafted on afterwards... but looks like a good job... although the pictures are not huge so it's a job so see it properly.

do you want to see an 1114 brochure mate ??? .. I'll happily post on in here if you want  ;)

ah click on the link mark then hover the mouse on the pictures  you'll see bigger images & find it's not a 3000 series cab as we know it .

if it's not a factory fit then they've had to cut the doors about to fit the old floorpan & they've made a tidy job of it , cant plastic fantastic arrange an FTF trip to spain for a viewing ? ;D

the add says it's 1980 , so going on the assumption it is a factory fit this could be an original that MF refined

or

it could well be a parts box retro fit , just like that 175 with 590 cab that was in CT a while back, although it would have to have gone through a saftey standard certification else it wouldn't be able to sell would it ?

a genuine tractor ?

the add says it's 1980 , so going on the assumption it is a factory fit this could be an original that MF refined

or

it could well be a parts box retro fit , just like that 175 with 590 cab that was in CT a while back, although it would have to have gone through a saftey standard certification else it wouldn't be able to sell would it ?

a genuine tractor ?

i have sent this topic link to reqen as he's in spain maybe he might have seen some about

Nice find that.

Cab could be an after market specially made for the tractor or one adapted from another tractor. I would say someone has grafted a 3000 series cab onto a cabless tractor. The doors are definetly specially made for this tractor. Many tractors in Spain have after market cabs fitted as presumably they were cheaper than factory fitted items but I've never seen one of this design. Anyone able to get more details on this tractor?

Hello MJB1:

No, I only have seen this models, in a sales page of Spain. I think that this model is a home made transformation of a MF1114 with a MF3000 series cab.

The cab that this tractors mounted usually in Spain were as this:

Best regards!

post-2342-132639632733_thumb.jpg

post-2342-132639632739_thumb.jpg

post-2342-132639632744_thumb.jpg

post-2342-132639632778_thumb.jpg

In this link you can see the tractor that you has showed in this post, and others MF1114 for sale in Spain.

SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-X

The model MF1114  and MF1134 were sold wiht the MF3000 series cab from the factory, but only the last models. I don´t have seen any model...

http://www.milanuncios.com/tractores-usados/1114.htm

An in this link, you can see other MF1134 with this cab!

http://www.milanuncios.com/tractores-usados/1134.htm

Sorry again.

Best regards!

Thanks for all the info, the tractor on Machinefinder is given as made in 1991. Reminds me of the SG2 cabs used in Spain on galloping Goats, they looked like the real thing but were actually just placed onto a cabless tractor rather than being the isolated item fitted in Mannheim.

This tractor model (MF1114 and MF1134) were sold in Spain since 1980 to 1990. The last models were sold while start to sell the MF3000 series. This may be the reason what explain that cab in this model tractor.

Best regards!

thank you for your help reqen it's been an interesting topic for sure

never known much about the badge engineered world MF's but that 1114 & 1134 have certainly piqued my interest !

Lord Ferguson

your challenge, if you choose to accept it is to find an MF promotional leaflet of these tractors  with the 3000 series type cab

wonder if rory might be able to help as well

Hello,

I find this a very interersting topic.

I have seen this MF 1114 for the first time about 1 year ago and I also thought that this was made by a d.i.y-er with skills. But when I saw yet more of these models at an auction, I had to draw the conclusion that this was a genuine MF product.

Reading these reactions I think we can assume that the cabine of the 3000 series has been developed with the cabine of this 1114 in mind.

It seems that the cabine roof of the 1114 has been copied for the 3000 serie.

José, if you convert one of these models, you will have an exclusiv model in your collection !!

Iám already looking forward to this moment.

Best regards Jan