new claas tractor?

Paul Palmer

You all beat me to it,took to long to find all the relivent pictures,but this would be my guess,remember this

ClaasAxion950.jpg

could be the new Claas Axion 900,that would give Claas a 380hp tractor,right up there with Fendt and Massey

ClaasAxion2950.jpg

Regards

Joe.

There's also a vario version of the Arion range due anytime according to our dealer here so could be either of them really

vario eh gav, not worth holding on for that with your new tractor then mate??

thats a big tractor to say the least, been a good few arions appearing down here of late, lot on spud dutys ect to, 

You all beat me to it,took to long to find all the relivent pictures,but this would be my guess,remember this

ClaasAxion950.jpg

Regards

Joe.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  we(me ,andy , tris , marky)all know what was under that foil, the shot was taken at zwiolle, myself and tris spent all of saturday chatting up the 3 french womenon the marge stand  there for the info, worked to

vario eh gav, not worth holding on for that with your new tractor then mate??

thats a big tractor to say the least, been a good few arions appearing down here of late, lot on spud dutys ect to,

If the Arion range had another 10-15hp I'd certainly be interested to see it, as it is at the minute they fall short of the power range we're looking at

so that marge model sean,is it the claas axion then,or will you self destruct if you tell us !!!!!!!

We were very impressed with it I must say ,We saw it once they closed Saturday and were packing up, oh and the French ladies to , but all  I can tell you it's a tractor