Hillview's photos

Hillview

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 7 months later...

The weather has taken abit in the last few weeks so there has plenty of field work going on in my area. The area around Scrabo Tower, County Down is well known for its vegetable and arable farming.

IMG_0594.jpg

Here are a few photos from Robert McKee  + Son, Comber sowing early carrots at the start of March.

IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_0584.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg

Nice to some pictures and whats going on at your part of the world Peter realy like that we Massey. Ive got some picture's of local spuds men planting on my out and about with bob topic.

Nice to some pictures and whats going on at your part of the world Peter realy like that we Massey. Ive got some picture's of local spuds men planting on my out and about with bob topic.

I have been keeping a good eye on your topic Bob. I am always interested to see what is happening in your area as well. Some nice spud outfits up near you. 

That's an enjoyable topic there and some good photos!  Is there any reason for the press on the front of that TM there?  Doesn't look like it's wide enough to be doing much, or is it eradicating the centre line the drill's left to follow?

The Comber area of Northern Ireland is an early vegetable growing area and is well known for its the Comber Potato. The Comber Potato was granted protected geographical indication (PGI) status under European law in 2012.

The next few photos are of laying plastic. These are from Robert McKee + Son and they are covering early potatoes. 

IMG_2138.jpg

IMG_2150.jpg

IMG_2146.jpg

IMG_2134.jpg

Archived