Hillview's photos

Hillview

wow some great stuff there david, especially large amount of fergy stuff on show, got to say i think thats the first time i have seen a real life alfa laval slurry tanker to, bar the britains models

Some great machinery on show. They would make some money at an auction.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That 398 :o :o

Lovely photos, the mele of machinery provide a great backdrop for eachother, old infront of new and vice versa. Can't be many shows with so many machines of so many eras all together like that.

Some great machinery on show. They would make some money at an auction.

indded they would mate, they seem to have been restored to a very very high standard , you dont tend to see many implements restored over here, mainly tractors, people do restore them like the tegal bale spreader at malvern, shame really as they are as much part of history as the tractors that powered them

Some very nice and interesting pictures you have captured there Peter. I liked the service van and was intrigued by the game flusher. I'm trying to find out more information for my local Fergie Club about a 3 wheeled Ferguson that was at the Balmoral show and Robert on here posted up a picture. I don't suppose it was there or do you have any information on it :huh:

Visit RA Noble on facebook to view pictures of an auction of vintage machinery this Saturday in Enniskillen, Northern Ireland.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=245736052198281&set=a.245736038864949.43542.100002856646218&type=3&theater

Mr Kevin Naan has spent a lifetime gathering a collection of wonderful items representing rural Ireland in the early 20th Century.

This is truly a unique collection and is certainly the only one like it in Northern Ireland.

The collection totals approximately 2000 lots of individual collectors' items.

Archived