Elite 1.32 international harvester 885XL

IH885XLMAN

no you send

a man on a mission eh,bet you have one of those stickers on the cab don't you ,on a mission .

and i meant to say i have band stickers in the windows of m tractor because they get in the way of your veiw at some ponit if you do as many difrent jobs as i do with the same tractor and you cant see thought them when moveing in thight spaces with a trailer

or something

i just lob them out the back window when iam ploughing or something even better when you are contracting baleing ooops how the hell did that get in there o it must be this careless combine drives and if you plough them in just think in 100 years time a little man with a beard a glasses who ise a pipe might think it amzaing and put it in a mussem  :o

no we dont use green and yellow and most of them say be care ful around power cables what power cable

[move][shadow=blue,left][glow=blue,2,300]buzzzzzzzzzzzz[/glow][/shadow][/move]

[glow=red,2,300]bang !!!!!!!!!!! [/glow]

[move][shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]areeeeeeee shittttttttttttttttttttttt that f****** power cable oppppppppssssssssss how did that hapen [/glow][/shadow][/move]

damm over sized pigons? ;D ;D ;D

or telephone cables,i spent a day on top of a j d combine last year repairing a cable,the guy had bought a new bigger model and didn't realsie it was a bit taller than the old one ,tore the cable down,no one else would get up on it and we couldn't get a hoist in the field so i got sent up top,being a farmers boy,lovley tan come the end of the day,farmer was piddled thought only got half the feild in and lost the rest of the day,then rained the next