Renault Atles 936 Review

thomas b

The Renalt is a nice model, but has a lack of detail for Universal Hobbies, they could do better, but the biggest problem is finding a BIG UH trailer for it, but if you are going to use Siku or Britians trailers some of them might not fit as the Renalts link has to much paint and is to thick so if you have one sand the link hitch down to fit all traiers and the mud gards are very very weak

but if your looking for a good UH Tractor the Renalt Atles is a good buy.

Review4.jpg

Review2.jpg

Review10.jpg

Sorry for the bad Pictures

its amazing how far uh have come really, that renaults one of the first they put out, some ?? 5 years ago if that, now look at what they produce in such a short time,

great review thomas, as for a trailer, one of them big uh champange ones would suit her down to the ground buddy, get dad saving for your birthday mate

i think the only thing missing is cab grabrails and indicators,apart from that nice model

Yes but i have to admit it still looks Amazing even without the grabrails and the indicators ,but it would look better with it on. Thanks for the message  :D 

Thanks for the review, you are right it looks more like a Siku than a UH.

It does in the picture , but the Siku doesn't compare to it, but i can see where you are coming from .Thanks for the reply Muir  :D

its amazing how far uh have come really, that renaults one of the first they put out, some ?? 5 years ago if that, now look at what they produce in such a short time,

great review thomas, as for a trailer, one of them big uh champange ones would suit her down to the ground buddy, get dad saving for your birthday mate

It is amazing how far they have come , but i diddent know they were out 5 years ago?

I have never come across a Big UH trailer not on their web site as well, it's my birthday very soon, but i have asked for money for a UH FENDT  ;D ;D    Thanks for the reply

There are actually a number of different versions of this model, have a look at the list of all 1/32 UH models and you will be able to see the different variations.

I believe that they stopped making the orange version when Claas took over the company and it was then badged as a Claas Atles 936 model.

I quite agree with your review Thomas. This tractor was the first UH model I ever bought and at the time I thought it was one of the best models I had ever bought. Lots of detail and quite substantial too. I didn't think UH could do any better but, well, we all know what has happend since  ;)

• 1 month later...