Ford 3600......

NewHolland2

Found this wee beauty on Ebay:-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-3600-2WD-TRACTOR_W0QQitemZ7589633253QQcategoryZ11752QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I think from what I have been told from Dealer's etc this is slightly too expensive but nice wee tractor all the same......Unfortunately I ain't got the money yet and could probably find a Q Cabbed one for around ?1000-?1200 Dealer's reckon...... :) :) :)

thats a shame mart,i could have driven her up for you on me holiday  :D :D :D

i tend to prefer the older cbas like that ,the bubble ones always look to big on the little fords,

You would have been more than welcome to have done so Sean...... :D;) ;)

I know what you mean about the Bubble Cabs on the likes of tractors this size but I think there's something appealing about them...... :);) ;)

You would have been more than welcome to have done so Sean...... :D;) ;)

I know what you mean about the Bubble Cabs on the likes of tractors this size but I think there's something appealing about them...... :);) ;)

especialy in the cold wet winter  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I was in a 7710 with Q cab i think wasnt great i thought nosy and hated the hand throttle being on the dsah etc was one of the worst cabs i've been in a MF 3000 cab was alot better and alot easier to have to radio on in but i suspose being on the smaller ford the noise etc wont be an problem so i look forward to seeing yours

Yeah good spot that Mart, lovely they are, mind you better to look at than reliability wise from what i remember and for me to admit that you know they must of been bad, well on the farm i grew up on we had 2 but they were both not so hot, but they do look nice now  ;):D

yes it will a bit hope not to one broke a week. :'( :'( :'(

it was a tractor that helped make my eldest  crawl i had a bruder plastic JD 6400 & he kept trying to get to it ,we just kept moving it a bit further away each time till he had to crawl to get it  :)

if we have a boy, i will get some bruder farm toys. are they good for kids [last] then marcus. ??? ???

yeah, we still got it , i think it's down the bottom garden  at the moment waiting for good ole dad to clear up when i get the mower out  ::) ::)

I don't know if I could cope with that...... :D;) ;)

I'll maybe just have to stick to the Blue and Yellow releases and ignore everything else for the time being...... :'( :'( :'(

I just bought MF and Fendt and that was it do not know the totre it was when walking past model shops then looking then looking in the wallet and there being nothing there