farming action 2011 update 10/11 page 12 ploughing & seeding winterwheat

ertlerik

I love watching the older stuff working theres just something about it :)

Lovely pictures ertlerik could you tell me why is the bottom of the wind turbine green ?  :)

The bottom of the wind turbines are green to blend in with the landscape a bit more  ;)

I like the older stuff better my self as well, must have some thing to do with my age  ;D

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But why don't you go in the field then Erik so you don't have grass edges at the bottom on every photo plus forced sometimes to photo against the sun. That would help a lot!

I know Niels, lot of pictures are taken when i am on the road for work, so i can not spend to much time taking them  ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Some interesting photos of the building, Erik. We don't have these kinds of buildings in the UK, some are getting similar but none are quite the same. Lovely machinery shots too, a steady foot needed on the clutch/hand on the shuttle when negotiating the headlands on the tulip fields it would seem too!  :of :of

I do like the Fendt 820 with the worklights on at dusk and the photos of the Deutz ploughing  8) 8) 8)

• 2 weeks later...