Looking good Peter i will also come to take a look then in Spalding!

Are also adding mirors to this model or do you leave it like it is now?

Thank you Johny

Ooh thats nice,see you in Spalding then  :)

Yes mirrors will be add,i thought that i had a pair but i didn't

:D :D :D  was waiting for this topic to come up  great job there very nicely done  have you any implements lined up for the back of her

Thank you i´m glad you like it  :D ..Hmm implement no not really,i will have to take a look  ;)

Loving that Pete  ;)

Really have a soft spot for DB's and thats a very nice accurate piece of work  ;)

Look forward to buying you a drink at Spalding  ;)

Cheers Barry mate, looking forward to that drink mate see you soon  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Pete what did you use for the cab glazing? Last year I bought an 1690 4wd/Britains conversion (it doesn't come close to your effort) and want to tart it up a bit. The cab is the weakest part, lacking -as mentioned- glazing; rear lower window, mirrors or beacons.

Also can I ask what paint you used as well? (as mine will need touching up at some point). Many thanks! ;)

Pete what did you use for the cab glazing? Last year I bought an 1690 4wd/Britains conversion (it doesn't come close to your effort) and want to tart it up a bit. The cab is the weakest part, lacking -as mentioned- glazing; rear lower window, mirrors or beacons.

Also can I ask what paint you used as well? (as mine will need touching up at some point). Many thanks! ;)

Thanks mate

I have use the plastic from a britains box for the glazing,and got some paint (dealer paint) from a friend that have a Davíd brown  ;)

I have made the lower window with evergreen plastic  :)

Having seen this little beauty I can say how smart it looks and I was surprised at the weight of it too! You made a really nice job of it Pete and their were a lot of enthusiastic viewers of it on Sunday.  :) :)