white ,blue ,maserati blue scania r620 topline

well every man and his dog has a green jd or 20 on the shelf at home ,well i just like to be countervail ;D ;D

i like the different colours of contractors ,utilities,liveries and i am amazed at all the colour schemes firms use ,i could always just add some wheels ,beacons ,weights etc etc to base models  ??? ???

Being into my lorry models i like these now i have to say.  If its possible to remove the headlight lens i would put a drop of tamiya clear orange on the indicator bit - makes a big difference and would look better than the yellowy sort of tinge

I like the light blue/white scheme but not so much with the black. Tat Maserati blue is a nice colour too. I am yet to buy one of these, I've done a few NewRay trucks and the like though and spend enough time in trucks to know a bit. If there is nothing else to take from Spalding this weekend. . .. one of these may be my drive home!!

Nice workmanship in the paint work anyhow mate, very nicely re-done.  8)

• 3 weeks later...

Looks good but one question, do they sell these in normal push-along form or are they all RC ?

Because if i can get a normal one then i would have one with both grain and low loader trailers and have it all sign written up with my name etc... as a way of slightly diversifying my farm layout.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Johny ,, i have a good friend who makes my decals for me ,for all my models  and they are all pre cut laser print on vinyl ( not water slide ) these are proper stickers

i don't have much in the way of old tractor stickers but i have a large selection on modern day tractors and machinery on stock. if i can help you with any just send me a email of what you want and approximate size more information i have the better .

cheers peter