my toytrac display 2011

well even though i have been busy and will be busy for most of the forthcoming months i have decided i will get a display done for toytrac even if i have to do night shifts making it.

im not going to be going for the usual farmyard and fields based scene. im just going to have a few decent sized fields.

the main field:

new holland 110-90 + stoll v202 beet harvester

jd 6930 + richard western 12 ton

jd 6930 + kuhn 4f plough

field 2:

new holland T6020 + agrisem cultivator

fendt 818 + joskin modulo 2 and injector

i will have a small yard with an old dutch barn in it and some old and modern kit

and possiblt on the lane will be a john deere 8345RT and the new cultivator from replicagri

thats what im sort of doing, just having cutting maize and ploughing a maize feild plus dung spreading. How big is the layout going to be

not sure yet mate, its not going to be as big as our layout from last year anyway. just cramming plenty of detail into a small area. making the sugarbeet is the hard part but its coming on well

well what do you think guys. im affraid i calnt say how ive done it as it is unique. if you pay me i might say how i did it but this is the first of many/. it takes about 2 minutes per plant so ive got my work cut out to make a trailer full

post-2337-132639748097_thumb.jpg

post-2337-132639748113_thumb.jpg

post-2337-132639748129_thumb.jpg

sonds good the sugar beet look good you don't have to make enough to fill the trailer if you put some polystyrene or something in the bottom of it you would have to make a lot less sugar beet

very true but i want to make enough to look like the harvester is filling the trailer so ill have to make enough to semifill the harvester and trailer

not sure yet mate, its not going to be as big as our layout from last year anyway. just cramming plenty of detail into a small area. making the sugarbeet is the hard part but its coming on well

Im doing 8 by 8, going to have a road and have it looking real, Im only doing 3 sceenes as i wont to get lots of deatail in

I'm doing one of these but much smaller, only 3x4, going to start off with a yard which has just been bought by a bloke and his son, they have just bought 2 second hand john deeres and a couple of implements, got a contractor in lifting the first crop of sugar beet etc... it will be out for the first time at spalding in october, and with each season the yard will be changed to fit the season and will slowly increase in size, that's the plan anyway.

well what do you think guys. im affraid i calnt say how ive done it as it is unique. if you pay me i might say how i did it but this is the first of many/. it takes about 2 minutes per plant so ive got my work cut out to make a trailer full

why dont you fill the trailer with something els and then cover with the plants ????

They look like chocolate drops to me!  :P

hmmm thats given me an idea tris, buy a bag of chocholate drops, paint them ,cover them in fine dirt and stick some green turf on them  ;D

obviously i wouldnt need a whole bag so id have to eat the rest  ;D;)