john deere

Paul Palmer

some new release by john deere on june 22nd,ive posted in tractors ,but not sure if it is a tractor,it says get in the fast lane,more info on 22nd june,anybody know anything?

It will be official launch of 7r series tractors as jd dealers already have prices

thanks phil

No trouble mate, I only know cause our 7530 isn't what were promised far from it, so there trying to keep us but price we've been quoted aren't far off Fendt at the moment and I know what everyone bar JD nuts will buy  :laugh: 

No trouble mate, I only know cause our 7530 isn't what were promised far from it, so there trying to keep us but price we've been quoted aren't far off Fendt at the moment and I know what everyone bar JD nuts will buy  :laugh:

what sort of problems have you had with the 7530 Phil?

Erm a lot of oil leaks from range places on the back end, gearbox is terrible takes forever to set off sometimes will loose drive (been back to dealer twice for this no faults found ::) ) saps power a lot at times none the spools are original think on number 12 and its only fitted with 3 d/a. Had quite few sensors bugger up stopping it dead!  Ok most faults havn't stopped it working but for a tractor with 2500hrs its too many and it is NOT a premium product by any means in my eyes (personnel opinion before i get a load of abuse)

thats a lot of faults,where i work part time they run 4 fendts 1 massey and 1 jd 6830 premium,only faults ive heard on the jd are,head gasket gone,and brakes not lasting,but they have a lot of youngsters who,bosses words,not mine are to hard with the brake pedals,dont use the gearbox enough to slow down

thats a lot of faults,where i work part time they run 4 fendts 1 massey and 1 jd 6830 premium,only faults ive heard on the jd are,head gasket gone,and brakes not lasting,but they have a lot of youngsters who,bosses words,not mine are to hard with the brake pedals,dont use the gearbox enough to slow down

My biggest hate with JD autopower the fact cant use it as a brake or risk a large bill for repairs whats point in designing a gearbox that cant use engine braking but best not start a colour war  :laugh: :laugh:  I do like the larger Deere's 7930 etc absolutely lovely to drive for cultivations etc

My biggest hate with JD autopower the fact cant use it as a brake or risk a large bill for repairs whats point in designing a gearbox that cant use engine braking but best not start a colour war  :laugh: :laugh:  I do like the larger Deere's 7930 etc absolutely lovely to drive for cultivations etc

never drove the bigger deeres,our 6830 has the autoquad plus box,thanks for all the info phil

Looks very similar to the prototype JD photos that Profi magazine ran a year or so ago - I wonder if it is just cosmetic (new panels) or if it will be a more substantial change.

the cab frame and arches look near on the same, cab top and bonnet different, jd have had that basic cab design for a good few years now havnt they??

they have had it ages sean , if you compare a 6910 or even 6900 to a standard, not premium, 6930 you can see quite alot of similarities

7r looks to be the same style cab of the new 8r series too ?