Best websites for spare parts/conversion parts

MuirHillyBilly

Question

Hi everyone

Can anyone advise me of the best web sites or site to get all manner of model spares like wheels, linkages, beacons, decals etc? There appears to be a few that do bits and bobs but I can't find one that has a wide range (apart from farmmodels.nl but I can't get that site to accept an order from me  ???) To be clear I don't mean sites where you can buy complete models, there's more than enough of them  ;)

Cheers

8 answers to this question

I find Dave Towse (TOWSE TRADING) at britainstoyfarm.co.uk the best for spare parts and conversion decails . I have got stuff from him for my FORD conversions. I would not look anywere else to be honest. He deals on ebay also & is rated a topseller. He is also fast enough for sending you  bits & bobs you order.  ;)

Hi all

Thanks for the advice, have tried a few of these guys and found the winner form me has to be farmmodels.nl. Their range is superb, the goods arrived within 2 days from Holland (quicker than most UK shops I found) also came with free stickers and some top notch quality conversion parts. Oh and not to mention the UH Massey 8690 on Trelleborgs that I got for £40 just because it has a damaged fog light  ;D

Great service!

Hi all

Thanks for the advice, have tried a few of these guys and found the winner form me has to be farmmodels.nl. Their range is superb, the goods arrived within 2 days from Holland (quicker than most UK shops I found) also came with free stickers and some top notch quality conversion parts. Oh and not to mention the UH Massey 8690 on Trelleborgs that I got for £40 just because it has a damaged fog light  ;D

Great service!

Well done with the MF , must order the parts I want, but that has inspired confidence to order from them :)