new jcb

Paul Palmer

Planning on attending Cereals again this year with my camera, work commitements permitting on the wednesday of the show. Looking forward to seeing the new Fastrac and also Dowdeswell's rejuvenation of the push / pull plough. :)

would be nice to see the new jcb david

Might be off down this year, break in exams allows me to go  ;D  first show this year as I missed both LAMMA and grassland because of exams  :(  Will be a first for me as a cattle man  :P  Looking forward to the new JCB as they are all good looking tractors

Here you go Mark. It takes place on the 15th and 16th of June. This is the link to the event's official website:

http://www.cerealsevent.co.uk/

Ahhhh perfect, cheers for that!

I was thinking it was the 13th of june, but was hoping it wasn't at the same time(got a maths gcse on the 13th), i'll most likely be travelling down with my dad and the lads from where i work!  ;D

Cant wait as i rarely see combines or much arable up here (CUMBRIA)  ;D

Ahhhh perfect, cheers for that!

I was thinking it was the 13th of june, but was hoping it wasn't at the same time(got a maths gcse on the 13th), i'll most likely be travelling down with my dad and the lads from where i work!  ;D

Cant wait as i rarely see combines or much arable up here (CUMBRIA)  ;D

You're very welcome Mark. Haven't been for a couple of years and it's not too much of a trip from where I live. Looking forward to having a good look at some of the latest modern equipment in action. :)