Wheel sizes

Blue man

Question

22 answers to this question

Ok, i'm intruiged curios now!

30's on the front and 16's on the rear?

Is it for a combine?

when you say 30's, does this mean a 30 inch diametre wheel? (what does the 30 refer too?)

Yes 30 inch wheel diametre This may answer a few questions:

Volvo-642-4-WD2ca74e63.jpg

unless i am going full combine build i usally go for eyesight right rather than scale right i must say, other option you could go down is drop scaledown models a e-mail or ring them, and give them the sizes you want, nigels pretty dam good at sorting wheels, all my combines are on them and the teleshift ,he may even have the right hub type for the main ones

unless i am going full combine build i usally go for eyesight right rather than scale right i must say, other option you could go down is drop scaledown models a e-mail or ring them, and give them the sizes you want, nigels pretty dam good at sorting wheels, all my combines are on them and the teleshift ,he may even have the right hub type for the main ones

Yea i will try the britains wheels and if they dont work scaledown models will have an order(hopeully)

Dominic, if you put the ruler on one side of the wheel and level it with the centre of the wheel and measure to the other side of the wheel, what size is that?

(measure the widest point of the wheel!)

That is the diametre.

From the centre of the wheel to the outer edge of the wheel is the radius.

(I only query this because the diametre you have put is half the previous size, which would suggest that it is the radius size you have just said is the diametre!!)

Dominic, if you put the ruler on one side of the wheel and level it with the centre of the wheel and measure to the other side of the wheel, what size is that?

(measure the widest point of the wheel!)

That is the diametre.

From the centre of the wheel to the outer edge of the wheel is the radius.

(I only query this because the diametre you have put is half the previous size, which would suggest that it is the radius size you have just said is the diametre!!)

nope. it is the diametre of the rim. it not the radius Barry. im am 125% it right. and i used verning calbers

Tell you what , i'm going blind, just had a look back and seen the bit about measuring without the tyre!

Sorry to presume you were stupid incorrect  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Now, where's my coat..............Taaaaxxxxiiiiii  :)

Tell you what , i'm going blind, just had a look back and seen the bit about measuring without the tyre!

Sorry to presume you were stupid incorrect  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Now, where's my coat..............Taaaaxxxxiiiiii  :)

no problem, that cracked me up mate.. ;D

ps i go to a grammar school..ha ha!

can i join in  ;D  i have just removed some wheels off a siku jd 5720 farmer plus diameters are 24mm no tyre 45mm with tyre / 19mm no tyre 34mm with tyre do we understand ?? any way any body wan them , ;D