orkney model show

gor136

Gordon although I will not be able to attend please tell us more about this show. Will you be attending and exhibiting and of greater importance will you be taking photographs to post on here ???

There are not many model shows in Scotland  so it is good to hear about another one. I was involved with a new one which was held at the Marriott Hotel in Dyce a couple of weeks ago which was well received with 740 adults and 220 children turning up to view on the day.

I don't know if there were actually any Orcadians at the Aberdeen show ( I only heard one Orkney accent and she was the mother of an exhibitor) but there was a member on here ROB 7810 who was there with two friends from Shetland.

There are not many model shows in Scotland  so it is good to hear about another one. I was involved with a new one which was held at the Marriott Hotel in Dyce a couple of weeks ago which was well received with 740 adults and 220 children turning up to view on the day.

where you bill???? must have missed that one somehow ::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)

hi the show is held every two years and there is about 30 members in are club there is every thing on show from farm machinery to boats and trucks and also cars.

i will be attending the show and exibiting too with me display which is 32 feet by 16 feet and i will take phootos and post them on here when i get back