visit to a new holland dealer in wales

Paul Palmer

prob down to head modifacation pat, thats pretty much all my uncles been doing of late with the jcb's they have sold, buckets ect need new brackets, but some also require modification to that as well,

looks a fair size yard paul,

Cheers Sean, I did wonder if they we going to put a different headstock for say manitou on it

they can, really depends on what gear the farmers running, usally its easier to take them off to work on leaves more space in the workshop then, my uncles got a double garage like workshop where they do theirs, so the loader wouldnt fit anyway

Big place, Paul. Bet you spent a good while there having a poke about  :) Pat's got it down to a tee, you can spec a machine like a JCB without a headstock, it's then delivered to the dealer who also sources the carriage from another manufacturer if you previously had a Manitou, Claas etc. Cheaper than changing all the brackets on your attachments or even replacing some of them.

Big place, Paul. Bet you spent a good while there having a poke about  :) Pat's got it down to a tee, you can spec a machine like a JCB without a headstock, it's then delivered to the dealer who also sources the carriage from another manufacturer if you previously had a Manitou, Claas etc. Cheaper than changing all the brackets on your attachments or even replacing some of them.

spent about a couple of hours there tris,came away with loads of jcb and nh brochures,very helpful and friendly staff