On the road with a Agricultural Engineer

BK741

Your right about it being yellow and having turf tyres but has air brakes fitted,NATO towing hitch and NATO electrics plug. It is used for towing the winch trailers around.

SyerstonandWickenby137_zps37640058.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I've never seen anything like the winch equipment shown here. We have a gliding club airfield about half a mile down the road, but I've never seen them winch launch a glider. Most of the time they are towed up with a piston engined aircraft tug.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if only you had a manitou hydraulic pump to fit tommorow  ::) ? good luck with it if your doing it!

;D Thanks for letting us have the pump! MLT 627T now up and running again. Been told there will be another mod for the rear pump mount this year. Fingers crossed Manitou parts system will be running again on Monday! ;)

MLT 735-120LSU with vibration and rattle from engine when running.

MLT6006_zpsbf40c1e4.jpg

Found engine cooling fan bearing had too much movment allowing fan to hit radiator cowling. Not easy to get at behind the radiator.

MLT6007_zpsbb9c9b3f.jpg

Removed fan support bracket and stripped pulley down found the fan shaft had worn.

MLT6004_zps9d99ed4b.jpg

New shaft and bearing fitted to the fan support.

MLT6005_zps8f428091.jpg

View of were the surpport mounts on the back of the engine.

MLT6009_zps719bc61c.jpg

Realy interesting topic this as John said. Telehandlers are often( but not always) owned by contractors here and seen as a bit of a luxury iteam by farmers.The use of grain sheds and indoor livestock I'm sure make them popular in the UK.

Realy interesting topic this as John said. Telehandlers are often( but not always) owned by contractors here and seen as a bit of a luxury iteam by farmers.The use of grain sheds and indoor livestock I'm sure make them popular in the UK.

The UK is a big market for telehandlers with both arable and livestock farms. Seam to be popular in eastern europe as we have exported a fair few the last couple of years.

How high does he stack bales with the mt1337, wouldn't like to stand beside a 13m stack of bales

Bales stacked up to 10m with out using the front legs!

have you worked on the 6100 series massey at all? they were hardly there best effort would you agree Ben.

No hardly ever work on MF tractors. I have spent some time driving a MF 3080 good old bus!

Archived