Replicagri claas mowers

Paul Palmer

Just seen this Paul. I haven't taken mine out of the box as yet but two linkages are supplied.

One looks like a standard Siku front linkage, the other a Wiking/Ros. The Siku fits to the Wiking using pins.

PM Me an email address and I can send you a photo if it helps.

Just seen this Paul. I haven't taken mine out of the box as yet but two linkages are supplied.

One looks like a standard Siku front linkage, the other a Wiking/Ros. The Siku fits to the Wiking using pins.

PM Me an email address and I can send you a photo if it helps.

[/quote

just pm'ed you paul thanks

• 3 months later...

the front will fit any thing with a a frame  for sure but for the rear you will need to make an adapter or adapt the rear mower,these are a great product but even putting the rear one on this wiking model has been a pain in the a### and i have used a a frame for a imber model

the front fit any thing with a a frame  for sure but for the rear you will need to make an adapter or adapt the rear mower,these are a great product but even putting the rear one on this wiking model has been a pain in the a### and i have used a a frame for a imber model

thanks peter,i seen in another topic about these models that somebody had trouble with the rear adaptor being in the way of the pto shaft,thanks again peter

looking at the depth of that white adaptor plate i would say it would paul,

peter, would the front mower not fit right onto the wiking with the adaptor plate removed then?? without the red a frame ect if that makes sence

yes it would but it is not the best fit,,, if i opened up the front the mounting slots and changed the pins it will be spot on and the rear need the mountins closed up with thicker pins to make it fit better  ,i hope this make sense  ??? i only use these to display this model at the model shows