Massey Ferguson 6465 Dynashift

Been working on this one for a while, it's my first tractor conversion so it's not brilliant, but it will do me and i have learnt quite a few things from it (such as i used a chassis much too small!), might do another one in the future with some improvements.

DSCF2676.jpg

DSCF2677.jpg

DSCF2678.jpg

Cheers lads, i've done a few implement conversions but never been brave enough to butcher a tractor, and i wish i had thought now as the decals aren't quite as long as the bonnet, i could've shortened the bonnet a bit to make the decals fit perfectly and that would also make the bonnet fit perfectly, but not risking taking them off again in case they dont stick again then i would've wasted a good set of decals, next job is a diorama then onto a fastrac 3220

Nice job. The origanal Siku MF 5455 that you used was away of scale anyways by Siku. It seemed a bit big alongside other models.  Maybe it was the wheels being a bit big & giving it hight. But you have it the way it sould have been first day . Having it a 6465 does it justice considering Siku have it oversized a bit for a 5455. ;)

that looks realy smart good job mate  ;D:D :D

Cheers mate!  ;)

Nice job. The origanal Siku MF 5455 that you used was away of scale anyways by Siku. It seemed a bit big alongside other models.  Maybe it was the wheels being a bit big & giving it hight. But you have it the way it sould have been first day . Having it a 6465 does it justice considering Siku have it oversized a bit for a 5455. ;)

Well that's interesting, i only did it as i used to drive a 6465, i never really knew the 5455 was too big, although i never really understood why Siku didn't do a 6400 series from day one, in my area especially they were much more popular than the 5400 series, a 6480 or something would have been nice from Siku rather than a 5455.