I've made this dolly trailer (or bogey, hence the name) to go behind my fendt 718 to be like a flower company up the road from me, it will fit either 1/50 or 1/32 scale trailers, as you can see it is on a 1/50 trailer at the moment, I have also painted the red A frame on the front linkage black, i just need to spray the trailer plain white, put twin beacons on the fendt and get some decals made up with L & D Flowers to go on the bonnet, then it will go in a diorama.

And if anybody has a pair of Fendt beacons PM me.

Pictures:

DSCF2696.jpg

DSCF2697.jpg

DSCF2698.jpg

DSCF2699.jpg

DSCF2700.jpg

DSCF2701.jpg

Saw the title and thought it was going to be something to do with noses!  ;)  Nice thinking there Josh in the making of a fifth wheel (that's what we down here always call tractor/trailer dollies), surprising how many are actually used in the real world of farming.

Saw the title and thought it was going to be something to do with noses!  ;)  Nice thinking there Josh in the making of a fifth wheel (that's what we down here always call tractor/trailer dollies), surprising how many are actually used in the real world of farming.

Yeah a lot of the veg companies around here use them, the company i'm basing this on bought 2 fendts (a 415 and a 718) just to pull lorry bodies and also do some other carting duties, but never known them to do anything in the field, i'm not sure whether there was a reason for this or whether it's just because they have more money than sense. Fendts are lovely tractors though.