My tractor pics by Steve p..

Steve P

Hi all, i would like to share with you some of my photos of the tractors i have seen recently..

I will start with some of the interesting tractors that was attending the Welland show last weekend..

DSCN4003.jpg

I have a real soft spot for old Leylands, so it was nice to see this nice looking 285.

DSCN4004.jpg

Something i dont see everyday a fantastic old Same Drago..

DSCN4160.jpg

Suprising to see an original Fiat 850DT that has not rusted away!!.

DSCN4161.jpg

Crying out for restoration is this lovely International 634 AWD..

DSCN4153.jpg

I think it will take time and lots of cash to get this poor Ford 4100 back to its former glory!!..

Some more pics from the fantastic Welland show..

DSCN4010.jpg

This old County 754 was tasked with keeping the steamers watered..

DSCN4007.jpg

Gorgeous looking County dozer!!..

DSCN4074.jpg

Staying on the County theme, i was delighted to find this Ford 8100 tucked away in a quiet corner!..

DSCN4068.jpg

Roadless 115 looking smart.

DSCN4066.jpg

This is one of them wow tractors!!, possibly this fantastic Roadless 105 looks better then it did when it left the factory..

DSCN4072.jpg

A useful looking Ploughmaster..

DSCN4071.jpg

Another top notch restoration, a Thomas Ninety Five-100, i think the first i have ever seen in the flesh!!..

• 2 weeks later...

Thankyou all.. :)

Here are some more of my pics..

DSCN4024.jpg

This old Holt crawler was a real beast, huge even by todays standards so heaven knows what people made of them when they first came out...

DSCN4035.jpg

How about this David Brown 50D..

DSCN4016.jpg

It was nice to see these 2 nice looking Marshalls at the Welland show.

DSCN4017.jpg

I belive this impressive looking Marshall 100 was one of the last tractors produced by Marahall

DSCN4159.jpg

I bet there are not many of these around these days in the UK at least??..

DSCN4163.jpg

Judging by the condition inside the cab i think this old girl has had a hard life..

A few more..

DSCN3598.jpg

I have a real soft spot for the Massey 500 series and plenty of childhood memorys as the farm my father worked on back then had 5 550s and 1 590!!. So seeeing this 575 recently was a real treat for me.. 8)

DSCN4073.jpg

I was very impressed with this big Belarus 1507, a real monster..

DSCN4119.jpg

Whatever happend to Trantor!!, my son called this tractor a "land rover tractor" ha ha!.. He is only 5 though correct in a way..

DSCN3611.jpg

Oh wow a TW-15, sorry but i go weak at the knees in the presence of a TW!!!!!!.

DSCN3660.jpg

I am currently looking for a old Britains New Holland TM for my model collection...

DSCN3621.jpg

A rather battered Case Ih 885XL..

DSCN3620.jpg

Finally for now i spotted this old loader recently, i have not a clue what it is, any ideas??...

I do like those Marshall 100's I have to be honest. Such a shame they folded, I wonder how they would have scored in the market place of today. ... Also nice to see a Trantor as well, I remember as a nipper there were two in my Nans village. Used to watch them whipping up and down the village. It has been a long time since I saw a Trantor.

Thankyou all.. :)

DSCN4159.jpg

I bet there are not many of these around these days in the UK at least??..

i know of one that is still used , but is permanently coupled to a hedge trimmer unlikely to get a pic of it as it's an 8 wheeler drop  :(

A few more..

DSCN3598.jpg

I have a real soft spot for the Massey 500 series and plenty of childhood memorys as the farm my father worked on back then had 5 550s and 1 590!!. So seeeing this 575 recently was a real treat for me.. 8)

DSCN3611.jpg

Oh wow a TW-15, sorry but i go weak at the knees in the presence of a TW!!!!!!.

love the 575 ,...................well who wouldn't  :) :)

as for the TW , they always were purposefull looking machines & remain so still. looks a cracker passed on on a lowloader the other day unfortunately it looked nowhere near as good as that one