John Deere new range.

I've seen today John Deere have now updated their website to show the new range or tractors/combines, now it's inevitable that there are going to be new John Deere tractor models i would have though next year? But i'm just wondering if there's any talk of Britains/Siku updating their combines, since at the end of the day it would just be a cab update? well except britains with the S690i, which would be rather nice if they put tracks on it  :-*

So has anybody heard any news about any new John Deere models?

I would be chuffed if Siku did the T670i with the new cab, or maybe tweaked it even further with different grain tank tops as a W series.  It would be nice if Britains did the S690, though it would be a whole new casting so who knows whether they will do that...hope so.

Britains are doing a 7R tractor due out at the end of the year.

I've heard about the 7R and then there's the 8360R which is already out that is 2011 spec.

I would be chuffed if Siku did the T670i with the new cab, or maybe tweaked it even further with different grain tank tops as a W series.  It would be nice if Britains did the S690, though it would be a whole new casting so who knows whether they will do that...hope so.

I agree Joe, the T670i would look the bees knees with the new cab, and i prefer the T series tank top, i think if anyone should do the W series it should be britains as they already have the correct tank top, well, nearly the correct one, just a shame they put it on completely the wrong series! And besides they already have the S690i it would just need a fair bit of tweaking, like a new tank extension, which i hope they take note from siku and make it an opening/closing one, and then i'm sure they could just tweak the tracks off the quadtrac.

I know in the previous W series range, the W660 had the same tank lids as the T670, so maybe thats the same with the new range?  Either way it would be nice if Siku updated with the new cab.

that was an option on the W650 and W660, standard it was 9000l with the option for a 10000l, then on the T550 it is 8000l standard with the option for 10000l, then on the T560 it is 10000l and doesn't have an option for any bigger, then on the T660 and T670 it is 9000l with a 11000l option.

I would imagine Ertl would produce their usual  combine effort that falls just short of hitting the mark,  In other words a fixed graintank position >:(    If only they could do a high detailed version of any of the new cabbed machines that would be great :)  or at least make a JD that matches Sikus T670 would be a good start ;)

I agree bluegreen, but another thing i would like is a smaller combine, like a T550 or something, about a 20 foot header on the front, nice little details and features on it and i reckon it would be a big seller. I've even considered modifying a siku T670i to make it a T550 like a farm up the road has, but it would be a fair bit of work involved so i'm putting it off for now and hoping siku or britains will do a smaller one that i can just modify slightly.