COVERINGS FOR BUILDINGS

SMurF

Question

Was wondering about a section to help with the creation of buildings on the cheep

I was playing around with paint and came up with some basic things

The windows printed on glossy look quite good cut out and placed over the brick

post-103-132638515095_thumb.jpg

post-103-132638515104_thumb.jpeg

18 answers to this question

I know that most stuff won't be museum quality but if you just want a barn or house to complement your collection  this could be the way to go without costing an arm and a leg (trust me making buildings doesn't come cheep)

what does anyone else think of the idea

fb did you get that disc from the scaloox guy ,that had loads of windows and doors ect in 1/32,just print and paste to your building,

i did, cant remember where the disk is, reckon its been 'cleaned up'!!....images are on her PC though  :) :)

I'm all for having a post with things like that - come on Ben create one please - a reference library would be great... I think we should pool oour resources even more than we do now.  Specific posts for things like that would be a great step forward in my humble opinion.  :)