Horseshoe Farm

drivelhead

• 1 month later...

Happy new year to you, great to set it off with an update showing what you've been up to 'down on the farm'. The stack of old tyres is authentic of any and most dairy farms. Muddy tyres this time of year too and I see the maize silage is disappearing too. Great update  :) So, where to now then for Horseshoe Farm?

Thanks for the comments! :)

In terms of whats next: I'm either going to build some buildings, or do some alterations to the Britains buildings to make them a bit less 'IM A PLASTIC TOY BUILDING', if you catch my drift.  I'm also starting to make some mock ups in cardboard for a cubical house, as not sure I can keep my herd outside forever! Need to set up a new board ajoining this one as not enough room for everything i've got planned.  I've just put an order in with HLT with my xmas money for some bits and bobs, so hopefully I can get going with a bit more very soon!

Happy New Year!! :)

• 3 months later...

Nice to see you back and showing the progress. I like the stock box scene, I spent a morning today moving cattle. The weathering on the feed barriers works well and the stacks of tyres and pallets and so on. :)