britains john deere 8360R

since i have axion tyres on the front thought i would try the axion rear tyres and a good fit, so saves me having to wreck a jd 9530,i just need to cut a bit of the trumpet housing for allignment with the front track width,i will paint the wheelnuts and add a bar axle

post-1891-132639959788_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639959809_thumb.jpg

probably not bob,with uh making most massey models theres not much wrong with them,wheel changes perhaps but thats about it,the britains models are cheap as well,and theres not to much wrong with them,amazing what a wheel or tyre change can do to make them look a bit better

Nice work Paul,  those Axion 850 tyres are an excellent fit on most of the 300hp bracket 1/32 tractors I find.  I decided to wait for the forthcoming Siku 8360R to match with my 8345R version and im planning on putting a set of Axion rubbers on that along with a Wiking front weight etc, etc

I think the Britains JDs have excellent in cab detail which is better than siku but Britains  use to much cheap plastic nowadays especially on the R series bonnets >:(  whereas Sikus use metal :)

And as for wheels and tyres Siku are streets ahead.

Nice work Paul,  those Axion 850 tyres are an excellent fit on most of the 300hp bracket 1/32 tractors I find.  I decided to wait for the forthcoming Siku 8360R to match with my 8345R version and im planning on putting a set of Axion rubbers on that along with a Wiking front weight etc, etc

I think the Britains JDs have excellent in cab detail which is better than siku but Britains  use to much cheap plastic nowadays especially on the R series bonnets >:(  whereas Sikus use metal :)

And as for wheels and tyres Siku are streets ahead.

thanks bluegreen,thats the only thing that lets the britains down,is the wheels/tyres