Britains Hurlimann prestige

coolerking

Welcome aboard the forum Richard. The Hurlimann Prestige H468 was issued in 1992 and only issued in Switzerland. I have one of these in my collection but I honestly don't know how many were actually issued and I have not seen many for sale as such. I tend to monitor prices when I can and I do have a note of a seller asking £ 129.99 for one but whether they got that I don't know.

Out of interest do you have many models for sale ???

For anyone not familiar with the model here are some photos of my one.

ST837429.jpg

ST837430.jpg

ST837434.jpg

ST837436.jpg

That's a firm price for a Deutz DX6.50 ... but I still would like one for my collection. I have bought the Hurlimann a few years ago in Zwolle for 120 euro's, don't know exactly how many pounds that would be, but since prices have dropped.

That's a firm price for a Deutz DX6.50 ... but I still would like one for my collection. I have bought the Hurlimann a few years ago in Zwolle for 120 euro's, don't know exactly how many pounds that would be, but since prices have dropped.

120 Euros at today rate of exchange of 1 Euro to £ 0.86431 would make it just over £ 100.