britains green valmet logger

Tractorman810

Question

guys, just purchased a green valmet logger, the center pivot one with loader at the rear of the cab, and was wndering, has anyone any ideas on how to stop the sag in the middle???? models complete and mint, but sags terriblly in the center on the pivot point, is this common on this version, or the orange loader one to that point?

7 answers to this question

quick follow up to my request, had a proper look at it this afternoon, and as i suspected the rear end does come apart in a top and bottom half, if you look underneath either side of the knob that turns the driver, theres 2 screws, if you remove the cab and rear wheels first ,then the cab floorpan, it makes it easier, remove the screws and the metal top with the log arm on comes away ,be carefull as when you remove the front, there was a small black washer on the top and bottom, i found all i needed to do was bend the front of the removed cab section downwards at the front(steering wheel end) then refit it all, has tightened up the steering part to ,and the sags all gone