As supplied

IMG_20111011_9999_2.jpg

Instructions

IMG_20111011_9999_3.jpg

Reverse side of instructions

IMG_20111011_9999_4.jpg

Main body (296 x 250)

IMG_20111011_9999_5.jpg

Reel, radiator shroud, grain tank and elevators and other bits and pieces (294 x 250)

IMG_20111011_9999_8.jpg

Header, wheels/tyres..................love the tread (296 x 250)

IMG_20111011_9999_6.jpg

The driver is a little bit bigger than a Britains tractor driver.

I have added the sizes of the sheets for any one who fancies a go. They are bigger than A4

blimey, i never knew they did this sort of thing before, bar that mf one marky posted, seen one of those,  dose anyone else know of others out there then?? i could use those a treat to make builds easier, plus they have a lot better detail than i can find in pics or brouchures, like the pulleys and belts ect

Never seen a combine model cut-out build but on the same lines as the tractor ones I've seen. I have a 1964 David Brown 990 Implematic one, still in the book form and also a 1970's Ford example as well, again still in its book form. Don't ever be tempted to construct it, keep it as it is and get it photocopied on suitable card and the same size and build from that, if it were mine, I'd have a few copies done. Nice find!

Pictures possible Tim ??? ... It would be nice to establish just how many cardboard models were available over the years..

So... list so far...

MF760

Ransomes 902 Combine

DB 990 Implematic

1970's Ford - model ?

zetor 161/45

leyland 804 harvest gold

AMENDED LIST

Any more ?

I believe a member on here has, possibly, a David Brown cardboard tractor kit/book..Was writing this as powerrabbit was posting, thanks for the confirmation Tim. The member in question was not you.

Only thing I could add to this is the range of buildings Britains brought out in the 70's...........Farm, Zoo, Castle and Fort.

Also have a flyer for a small Britains cardboard cottage, free on application, from the 20's I think