You've had my fence post... and now my gate post... witty or what !

Lord Ferguson

Question

Apologies for those who have seen this on the old defunked forum... but I thought I'd post my gates again and the method I used to make them... Tris did a really interesting post with his and I found it informative so I thought I'd do the same for mine.

Anyway here goes... first the finished gates and accompanying fence (I'm using a modular layout with everything on 500x500 boards and the fencing on 500x80 sheets (all 19mm MDF for strength and thickness to sink things into for extra strength)

Nipples hey... ummm..... alright then - but ones with bobbly bits and big back plates though or the deal's off...

Seriously though... fencing is simple and really needs to be stuck to a board... I can't really send you anything as it wouldn't travel in the post (no pun intended)