Jaditoys New Holland Combine

coolerking

I have a Jaditoys New Holland combine (boxed). It looks like an 8070 model, same scale as Britains. Looks great with 1980s tractors and trailers.

Has anybody ever heard of this manufacturer and have they made anything else in 1:32 scale?

I will try to post some pictures.

I have four of these, all boxed. Although they are a bit toy like you are right, they'rd a great addition to a layout of their era. Yaxxon was another name they were sold by, first I believe. Yaxxon versions were packaged on a cardboard base under a cleaq plastic shell unlike the boxed Jaditoys. There have been some wonderful 'pimped up' versions posted on here, even a hill sider by one person!

I think I have, I know I had one and then bought four elsewhere, two in mint boxes and two in damaged boxes. One went on ebay for sure, think that was it thought. The others are for a rainy day fund. .. saying that we're now a one wage household....  :-\

have two. One for parts though as i also have a rare Yaxon of this one. I believe there are 4 versions

1. Yaxon, early model with red frame

2. Yaxon, late model with yellow frame

3. Giodi, blue glass in cab i believe

4. Jaditoys.

They were made in that order. The Jaditoys is the last version and were reasonably available but seem to be getting harder to find, still at a very reasonable price in comparison with the Yaxon's that can make up to 200 pounds..

I have four of these, all boxed. Although they are a bit toy like you are right, they'rd a great addition to a layout of their era. Yaxxon was another name they were sold by, first I believe. Yaxxon versions were packaged on a cardboard base under a cleaq plastic shell unlike the boxed Jaditoys. There have been some wonderful 'pimped up' versions posted on here, even a hill sider by one person!

I have 3 of these in the loft 2 boxed 1 not as tris said a basic toy but they can be pimped as seen on the net , have seen a hillsider version somewhere out there recently to , might yet pimp my unboxed one just can not decide yet

Hello?  :laugh: :laugh:

I have a Jaditoys New Holland combine (boxed). It looks like an 8070 model, same scale as Britains. Looks great with 1980s tractors and trailers.

Has anybody ever heard of this manufacturer and have they made anything else in 1:32 scale?

I haven't come across anything else in 32nd farmingwise made by Jaditoys - they produce mainly cars.

The New Holland 8070 was originally produced by Yaxon of Italy in the early 80s (I have seen a reference to it being released in 1980, but am unsure whether that is accurate). 

Yaxon stopped making it after few years (I think they closed down), but it re-appeared in 1989 as part of a newly launched range of farm toys by Giodi (another Italian toy manufacturer, who re-issued a number of former Yaxon toys). At the time it was priced at around £12.50. The other Giodi farm toys were 1/28th scale and included a Fiat 180-90DT and a Carraro 920 (which may also have been ex-Yaxon?).

The moulds were then acquired by Hong Kong based Jaditoys and the NH 8070 was released for a third time around 2000.

It was a stunningly good model at the time of its original release in 1980, even though it perhaps looks a bit basic to some folk now  ;)