John deere 7820 overturned

Newhollandt7050

just shows the strength in the cab design thats easy 8 tonne of tractor leaning on it

Exactly what I thought first too, Ricky. How did it happen then, too fast for the road, Nissan Micra, lack of concentration, puncture . ... mysterious black dog that was never seen again?!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The picture was in classic tractor, The accident was caused by speed, One tractor and trailer was parked oppsite a entrance and the driver of the 78 hit a hole which throw the tractor on one bank and then put the front round onto another bank which sent the front above the hedge and just overtunred the tractor, it toke a crane to get the tractor back on the wheel.

The picture was in classic tractor, The accident was caused by speed, One tractor and trailer was parked oppsite a entrance and the driver of the 78 hit a hole which throw the tractor on one bank and then put the front round onto another bank which sent the front above the hedge and just overtunred the tractor, it toke a crane to get the tractor back on the wheel.

I think that i would bust into tears  :'( if some one did this to my tractor  :(