Hongkong

DMarshallModels

thanks guys. because got a newholland telehandler. think it was a good fair price. £22.90  posted?

Modified for text talk

that will be the guy/girl thats works in the factory, we regularly see them on there, unboxed and cheap, we had issues when the chrome ford came out with him doing the same with that

I got a model from Hong Kong recently and paid quite a lot of money for it, when it arrived it had been damaged in the post and when I told the seller I got a full refund, I can't praise that particular seller enough. The postage took over 2 weeks but it was worth the wait.

Just be a little cautious buying these farm models from any Hongkong sellers, especially the smaller UH stuff. As said, it's suspected that they work in the factory, probably on the 'quality control' line. Any that don't come up to muster and are rejected end up, guess where! There may only be a very slight defect that to most would be hard to see and they would of course have no official packaging or box. What you may call 'perks' of the job.

• 1 month later...