Anyone going to newark at the weekend?

Jdeere6910

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right.. that flipping well does it...  >:( .. I have bitten my lip for long enough now.  >:( >:(>:( >:(

David... David David David... you take a cracking photograph.. bordering on the superb I'd say.. always have said actually... BUT... I can not wait any longer for the MF's now... I've had it... each and every time I open this topic I squint out of one eye in hope and each time my hopes and dreams are dashed... the theme is blue.... or worse still... Green even  :of :of ... now be a good chap and post some red and grey for the old codger sat in the corner sucking his thumb, rocking gently backwards and forwards muttering things like Harry Ferguson, Daniel Massey and such like  ;):of :'( :P

Just in case you are considering making me wait a little longer I should warn you that the weather forecast for Zwolle is wet and cold for the weekend and I've just asked Lumpy to dust off and fit the roofrack for my car.... I'm hoping we understand each other  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)  :P:-*

Right.. that flipping well does it...  >:( .. I have bitten my lip for long enough now.  >:( >:(>:( >:(

David... David David David... you take a cracking photograph.. bordering on the superb I'd say.. always have said actually... BUT... I can not wait any longer for the MF's now... I've had it... each and every time I open this topic I squint out of one eye in hope and each time my hopes and dreams are dashed... the theme is blue.... or worse still... Green even  :of :of ... now be a good chap and post some red and grey for the old codger sat in the corner sucking his thumb, rocking gently backwards and forwards muttering things like Harry Ferguson, Daniel Massey and such like  ;):of :'( :P

Just in case you are considering making me wait a little longer I should warn you that the weather forecast for Zwolle is wet and cold for the weekend and I've just asked Lumpy to dust off and fit the roofrack for my car.... I'm hoping we understand each other  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)  :P:-*

Loud and clear Mark. ;):P

....looks like i'm taking my chances and risking the roof rack as I haven't quite arrived at the Friends of Ferguson Heritage marquee just yet on my photographic tour although I promise you will not be disapointed with the tractors on display.... not long to go now. ;D:-*

Thanks again for your very kind comments..........now time for some more blue ones. :of:P 

P1120508.jpg

P1120511.jpg

P1120510.jpg

P1120509.jpg

P1120517.jpg

P1120519.jpg