Something else to go behind the fastrac!!!

I can't get me sheet to go all the way across the trailer, only half way :D :D :D :D ::) ::)

Other than that no probs at all, I like the Joskin ;D ;D ;D ;D

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Wasn't wet when you got it was it??......Cheap Chinese tarpaulins, get em wet and the turn into hankies.  ::) ::)

[Holds head in hands and sighs..........]

What colour??

I think the Black looks pretty good, infact that one might not reach its new home, I'm getting quite attached to it!!

You know you love it really :D :D :D

I agree the black chassis is very nice, better than red ;) ;)

Can I have black chassis, yellow plant body please or better still send this one down, it's perfect :o :o :P :P :P :P

Jesus wept Doc, that grain trailer is immense. It looks fantastic, is it based on anything? It is a spitting image of a Ken Wooton that Agrivert had years ago behind there Fendt 818 the later the Fastrac 3185. It really does look flipping smart, the sheet, the hoops, the wheels.... all perfect. Really like that one and I can see that being a popular seller for you. You'll have to post up a price list.

Jesus wept Doc, that grain trailer is immense. It looks fantastic, is it based on anything? It is a spitting image of a Ken Wooton that Agrivert had years ago behind there Fendt 818 the later the Fastrac 3185. It really does look flipping smart, the sheet, the hoops, the wheels.... all perfect. Really like that one and I can see that being a popular seller for you. You'll have to post up a price list.

I've seen quite a few similar ones about Tris but never managed to put a name to them.... I've been going to make some of these for quite a long time now and only just found the time this week.