Has anyone bought one of these farm set ups ?

Udimore

They're quite good from what I have seen, pricey though until you start to think what it would cost you to build one of your own in time and materials...... Then I think they equate to decent VFM personally.

Thanks Guys, they are pricey but as you say when you think how long they take to build with materials and especially when you are built as useless as myself i think pretty good value for money, detail isn't bad  ;) sorry smallclass etcetc

Thanks Guys, they are pricey but as you say when you think how long they take to build with materials and especially when you are built as useless as myself i think pretty good value for money, detail isn't bad  ;) sorry smallclass etcetc

i see your point, but building it yourself you can make it the size you want and look how you want  :) :) :). Cost would probably be around the same. Not worked it out yet! :D :D

Udi have a look through the Your Model Farms section for the shed that Marcus built for his rugrats at Christmas time, I think you'll agree they look the part and I think he found them pretty straight forward to make. Sure he'll help you.

i see your point, but building it yourself you can make it the size you want and look how you want  :) :) :). Cost would probably be around the same. Not worked it out yet! :D :D

Yeah but Ben, your made that way mate, when they put me together a hammer, a saw and a file was as good as it was gonna get  :D :D

Udi have a look through the Your Model Farms section for the shed that Marcus built for his rugrats at Christmas time, I think you'll agree they look the part and I think he found them pretty straight forward to make. Sure he'll help you.

Thanks mate just checked it out and your right, does look good, i seem to miss all the good posts, Ben was right earlier i need to pay a visit to the optos  :D :D