wolf hall farm

asat

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some pics of the yard i have had a big change around also some pics of the field on the bank the farm has also brought a fendt and vadastad carrier and hedge cutter id like to here what you all think thanks aaron DSCF1485-1.jpgDSCF1484-1.jpgDSCF1483-1.jpgDSCF1482-1.jpgDSCF1481-1.jpg

• 1 month later...

thanks paula 

Nice generations of blue machines you have got at Wolf Hall. You have made up some nice scenes for photography. 8)

thanks i am a big fan of fords and new hollands after growing up driveing mainly fords  :laugh:

Nice work Aaron - very realistic. Are you going to add vegetation or leave it as a 'just cleaned out' ditch?

I particularly like the use of brown scatter at the bottom - it looks very natural and I hadn't thought of using it!

thanks mandy and im not shore i cant find anything to use for bulrushes i dont know if you know were i could find something? and thanks i thort its ideal thanks aaron   

Archived