new tractor

smish

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the bracket for the left hand one has cracked so im waitin on a replacement one to come.so i took it off for fear i might loose it on the road somewhere!!!

yea i thought 5 furrows would make more sense alright, he was flyin along with it though and she was only running around 1000 revs id say,just above ticking over.

WELL SMISH THAT 3050 IS SIMPLY STUNNING I WILL BUY ONE , ONE DAY  . GET THAT SLEW TO PICK THE FORD UP  IF IT CAN CHUCK IT IN THE TRALIER BEHIND THE 3050 AND GO AND WEIGH IT IN SCRAP'S MAKING GOOD MONEY AT THE MINUTE  :D I RECKON THAT FARMER STOLE THAT PLOUGH OF HIS NEIGHBOUR DOWN THE ROAD WHO RUNS A FLEET OF MASSEY'S THATS WHY ITS ONLY GOT 4 F  ;D ;D

Are you after buying a post driver now as well Smish ???

Bet you hated taking off that hedgecutter :D

no didnt buy it, my brother works in a plant hire company and we got it there for a couple of days.

was dead hany to get the hedgecutter off, took my time and set it on bocks to make it easier to mount it again next week.

no didnt buy it, my brother works in a plant hire company and we got it there for a couple of days.

was dead hany to get the hedgecutter off, took my time and set it on bocks to make it easier to mount it again next week.

Ah yeah its a bit like a sprayer so we put ours up on blocks too and loosen off the stabilisers and it means there is never any bother hooking up again well apart from the PTO shaft  :D

WELL SMISH THAT 3050 IS SIMPLY STUNNING I WILL BUY ONE , ONE DAY  . GET THAT SLEW TO PICK THE FORD UP  IF IT CAN CHUCK IT IN THE TRALIER BEHIND THE 3050 AND GO AND WEIGH IT IN SCRAP'S MAKING GOOD MONEY AT THE MINUTE  :D I RECKON THAT FARMER STOLE THAT PLOUGH OF HIS NEIGHBOUR DOWN THE ROAD WHO RUNS A FLEET OF MASSEY'S THATS WHY ITS ONLY GOT 4 F  ;D ;D

believe it or not that little 4600 is kinda rare, was talking to stan on sat and he reckons theres not too many 4600's made with the deluxe cab and has factory power steering and puh!!! so that little baby will be around for a long time yet hopefully.

pick a 50 series up soon coz i can see them being a future classic. make sure you get a 40k one though,thats the only mistake i made when gettin mine!!