Blue McCormick

fenryk

Yetsreday I saw a large McCormick, with McCormick logos but it was painted blue.  It was a 04 reg.  There were no company logos, only MC name, and it was painted blue instead of the normal red.  Any thoughts?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The strange thing here was that I could not see any other company names.  Being in the construction industry I looked for that - it was also a different blue to Balfour Beatty's (I often work with them so I know the colour well).  The paintwork of the machine I saw was very good and spotlessly clean.

prehaps they had sold it of ,these big companys don't always keep kit that long,our lot sold a jcb mini digger on a indespension trailer,all the buckets and a pole drill,500 hrs on it,for 4 grand a while back,only 1 year old to,someone got a real bargin there

Here is the article.....

http://www.burgessae.co.uk/news.html

Thanks TBF.  That looks like them.  The picture shows them as blue but with the Mc name on them.  As I work with Balfour Beatty I'd have recognised their corporate logo straight away - I've got it on the PC as I use it in literature I produce for them.  It all ties in as BB are doing utility work alongside the March to Chatteris road which is not far away.

Looks like the mystery is solved.

doing some fiber tests from barnstable to bideford,bideford to bude ,bude to launceston,launceston to plymouth for the bbc,not sure wheni will be up there next,never really know whats happening till the morn when i go in,but usually up there once a month,wanted to go in the fergy dealer next to the civic centre,hancocks ? but didn't have time

that or sold out already,the one in launceston can't keep up with demand at mo,as quick as they come in they are gone,even had some delivered straght from factory to farm,there service guys went and fitted the plates and did pre sale service as it arrived,just to keep up