Ertl 1/32 Sg2 Cab Models

chris.watson

hello all. when will ertl see the potential in releasing 1/32 scale john deere tractors with s-g series cabs.does anyone agree that the market is crying out for a farm show/plow city high detailed model of, to name a few, a 2040,2140,2850,3350 and all 4050 series.i know 3350 has been released in 1/32, but really quality and detail was poor,moore a genuine playable toy.please post your thoughts.

Edited by chris.watson

mercenary blake :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: its has been mentioned in the past to a member on here who is high up in ertl, and he took it away, but if we ever will see them who knows ,to many other things going on i guess, you can get some very detailed ones from these guys mind, but they aint cheap, having seen them in the flesh at the zwolle show last year they are poss worth the money ,just depends how much you want a 3140 jd i guess

http://www.miniagripassion.be/produits/1