colapseable buildings

MJB1

Question

• Answers 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

it just gets better and better,the options to the basic design are infinate really,and you can go for any size to,,it would be such a shame to not see them being made,

i'll just keep watering this acorn & see if an oak tree grows :D  just got to give it time ,but i'm working on it  ;)

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!

What a pair of corkers you have built yourself and with the dates shown you have cobbled these up in double quick time and the end result is very very pleasing to see. Personally whether Brushwoods are over priced or not I wouldn't buy them, they look too cartoon like for my liking. What you have made yourself there Marcus is worth ebaying for a while then maybe linking up with some of the members on here to use their sites as your shop window. There are enough of us to write good reviews for you. They look ace, the one in the garden with your conservatory/porch in the background is very life like as the background looks like another shed!! Do another pair, time it and see if this is something you'd have time to do to earn a bit of cash. These look like definate alternatives to others available and after a few have been passed on it will all get easier ... ... I won't charge for my business strategy this time, call it a small business venture grant.

Marky, resigning from The Three Gusseteers Musketeers is not an option.