colapseable buildings

MJB1

Question

• Answers 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

You can actually buy that stuff especially for the job Marcus with the slots set at 90 degrees to each other. Britains used it on some of there buildings at one time.

i been through loads of plastic profile suppliers & couldn't find any F-P so this was the next thing i thought about , if you know where i can get some it would be much appreciated  :)

I'll call in at a place when I'm passing Marcus and see if they can get it.  ;)

that would be great ,thank you  :)

Looks good Marcus..........that one for you or the lads ?

me  :) :) :) mind you the boys shed will be part of my displays as usual  :)

that would be great ,thank you  :)

me  :) :) :) mind you the boys shed will be part of my displays as usual  :)

Great work Marcus  ;) but if your after something that colapses sent it my way i can make anything fall to pieces  :D :D

Fabntastic Idea Marcus me old mate - fantastic indeed..... Send me the dims. and I can bandsaw some wood up for you if you like... You REALLY should go into full scale production with those baby's mate - I reckon you have hit on a winner there  ;)

Thing is... why oh why didn't I think of that  ???

Fabntastic Idea Marcus me old mate - fantastic indeed..... Send me the dims. and I can bandsaw some wood up for you if you like... You REALLY should go into full scale production with those baby's mate - I reckon you have hit on a winner there  ;)

Thing is... why oh why didn't I think of that  ???

if you were an athelete marky you'd have a display cabinet full of silver medals :D :D

marcus how are you going to do the roofs mate,just 2 removable pannels?

yeah ,probably two peices of hardboard ,paper cladding,& just  rested on top ,maybe with some heavy duty tape to hold them together ?

just a couple of plates at the bottom to stop them slipping eh,sound a great idea mate,and i recon you could do ohter buildings the same way to,cow sheds and alike

was going to try a grainstore next with sliding doors  :o :o

::) - don't tell me you don't have a 24hr piano parts shop (drive -thru) around your way Marcus  ::) - honestly some parts of the country are just so dated  :P

don't start getting narky with me ,blimey we only just got lectrickery,& we got water what comes in a pipe aswell coz it's very cold trying to break the ice in the well ;)

:D :D :D :D :D::)

what's so funny ? it takes a brave chap to venture down to the little room at the bottom of the garden when nature calls when it's 5 below zero.........................all sorts of things shrivel up :-\

made a few improvements to the fixings  by supergluing two slide-binder profoiles together,this now means there are no permanent fixings attatched to the shed  :)

it's also got sliding doors of a fashion !