Plastruct Fineline

farmerdarren

Question

19 answers to this question

No no no... I'm sure Mandy does plastrut stuff... hollylovestoys.com .. or Lady Ferguson on here... not only the prettiest and lovliest trader in the hobby.. but hugely helpful to boot !

try this....

http://www.hollylovestoys.com/product.php?id_product=152

Edited by Lord Ferguson
Added website link

Wow... excuse my ignorance, but what's GTP?

I sell most of the 1:32 scale compatible Plastruct, but I can get almost anything in (and generally add that product to my stock list for future purchases). In fact, I'm in process of ordering ladders, safety cages and steps from the US, as no-one seems to have them over here :)

ps you do say the nicest things Lord F :-[

Edited by Lady Ferguson

Oooo... didn't know about that forum... just joined... thanks Joe. I can practise my (very bad) French now. Perhaps you can explain to everyone that I'm gradually translating the site into French... everything will be in multi-languages eventually, but it does take me a while to do :-[

Is it only EMA that do the catalogue though (original question). I got mine from there a couple of years ago, it's pretty impressive. Mandy I have ordered ladders from EMA in the past and safety rails ??? Not for a few years now though to be honest.

ema do a 32nd scale lader and cage mandy, i have some in the shed and used it on my big permastore silo a while back , unless they have stopped doing it mind, i will try and see if the part numbers still on the tube it comes in if i get time

Thanks it's cls-12 in the Plastruct catalogue, that's why I couldn't find it. won't bother stocking it then, as there can't be much demand for it or I'd had been asked for it before - been looking for ages as well ::)

Edited by Lady Ferguson

you can get all sorts brien, its not 32nd scale, but theres something out there that will do, most of my builds are fully plasti strut, thats 3 combines, a telehandler, working front loaders, trailers, just a case of looking at the displays in a good model shop and away you go, mandy also seels stuff, but first time out it may be better to find a shop that sells and get an eye for the stuff