JCB Fastrac 3220 and Snow Plough......

NewHolland2

Great pics SuperMart.... you got regan out ploughing snow as well  ???

I'm going to get the Fergie out in about an hour, it's still snowing so I'll just have to turn into a snowman in the process of driving...... :D;) ;)

:P :P :P :P What a tractor, nice pics Martin ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cheers Nath...... :) :) :)

Very nice, just for once you have more than us here in Aberdeen, though it its falling very heavily.

The rate were going March could be the coldest for donkeys years, and certainly colder than any month of the winter. ::)8):D

It's about time we managed to get more than areas further North...... ;) ;) ;)

Nice pictures Martin, snows all gone down here now. In this part of Norfolk the council use farmers and snowploughs which often go round to a different farmer every year as well as their lorries. The farmer just has to let the council know that they have it.

Nice pictures Martin, snows all gone down here now. In this part of Norfolk the council use farmers and snowploughs which often go round to a different farmer every year as well as their lorries. The farmer just has to let the council know that they have it.

Thanks Gavin...... :) :) :)

The council tend to handle most of the snow ploughing here, between their lorries (usually Iveco or DAF models with a few old Foden's too) and the fleet of tractors too, some of which are Massey Ferguson 399 models...... :);) ;)

got a bit of snow then mart,nice

Aye, at last we got a fair bit, but it just had to happen at the weekend...... >:(::);)

You can buy a plough for the front of the landy Gavin... about ?500 I think - I wonder what they would be like at pushing  ???

I've got some pics of the Fergie in the snow but unfortunately the gear stick is now knackered as far as I can see so no driving for a while I don't think...... >:( :'( :'(

A rather annoyed NewHolland2 is now sitting at his computer...... :'( :'( :'(

but your with caring friends now NH2  ;) ;) :D :D ::)

So far it looks as if the gears are out of mesh slightly going by what a friend of mine in the know suspects......This means the poor thing will have to be opened up to have a look at the innards......A job I fear I'll certainly not manage on my own...... :-\ :-\

Perhaps the Ford 3600 will be arriving sooner rather than later...... :D