Vintage Sale At Forfar Mart On April 7 2012- Nuffield & Leylands ?

BC

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect it is the latter Paul. BFA do offer a repair service so I'm sure if the exhaust is still about they could fix it back on. personally I shy away from models which have been damaged and then repaired.

Yes something quite different Mike and personally I have never seen the likes before....Rory was not at the sale .....the furthest North I have heard of him visiting is Lanark in the Central Belt of Scotland...altitude sickness is a terrible thing I'm told ;D ;D

.......never mind glad to hear Damian and Hazel are travelling from Skipton in Yorkshire up to the 2nd Aberdeen show being held in the Hilton Treetops Hotel in Aberdeen .........Hazel tells me she has never been that far North so maybe I should get John Cranston to leave some "altitude sickness pills" on the Border car park...maybe also some for Mandy and Frazer's trip to the Granite City :huh:

I was round past seeing Andy Ingram today and table numbers are at 143 and almost at bursting point so its looking as if its going to be a good show... are there any last minute attendee's tempted to come to Aberdeen ....... :huh:

it is after all a holiday weekend with May Day on the Monday....personally I think I will need it just to recover and report on the show and well even if I only live around less than 10 miles from the venue ;D

I'd have come up to Aberdeen this year Bill, but with a hectic weekend the weekend before and long hours at work i'd be knackered before i even set off ;) There not far off 160 tables at dads show so we just got too keep our fingers crossed that the public turn up. If your having a show next year then please send me 2 forms cos we fancy coming up from the valley and putting a couple of displays on :)

Glad to hear you have managed to get that number of tables Paul...mind you I'm not surprised really...knowing your dad for the short time I did....if Aberdeen this year is as successful as last year ...well it may need a bigger venue....mind you Andy Ingram tells me there are other halls on the same floor within the Hilton Treetops Hotel in Aberdeen.

Oh I'm sure Andy, Laurie, Brian and myself would be delighted if you could attend. I really glad to see new shows starting up other than just the established ones at Spalding and Wincanton. All it takes is a bit of money, determination and a bit of hard work to get new shows going.

• 4 months later...

mrol - have a look in here for valuation prices for Leyland's....however non of the tractors in the shed were sold....the prices quotes are the highest bids.....I can't see to attach a link from this to your post :angry: