Doe Tractors - A Pictorial Guide By F.t.f

The Tractor Twitcher

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Today I received this fascinating photograph from a good friend of a Doe 180 tractor. Now i'm very well aware that Doe themselves never produced one of these tractors, but, at least two or more UK farmers did indeed manufacturer their own conversions of a conversion to create this type of tractor out of a pair of Ford 7000 tractors which would techically make it a Doe 188.

Now i'm fairly sure from information gathered in another thread on here that both R.A.Ince and R.T.Ensor assembled some of these tractors from old Does aswell as a chap called Jonathan Moore. Any information on the following tractor would be greatfully appreciated. The tractor's reg plate is JUD210N.

148683_4587406337488_1051636340_n_zps381 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Over the Christmas and New Year break I have been scanning photos of Farmall's, International's and Cases for the DMR Show near Cupar in Fife in three weeks time. I found a couple of photos of a Doe and this would have been taken in September 1987 the first time I attended the Great Dorset Steam Fair. I was back a second time in 1997 if my memory serves me correctly and I think it is well overdue for a third visit :huh:

PICT00053.jpg

PICT000319-1.jpg

Edited by BC