Hello

tonto

hello to you all, new to thisstarted collecting about 6 months ago.i'mforty years old my collection consists of fords,masseys and international but i like john deere 50 series as i used to drive them a lot,but i driven them all over the years.

You have plenty of time to amass a collection, Shane. I started collecting farm toys much later and now I cannot move for them! Welcome to the mad world of FTF

Chris has it almost right - your bank balance is now subject to depredation. I disagree with the woman bit :of

hello shane. i was 40 when i started collecting 6 months ago and now have over 100 models. watch out, this hobby has a habbit of getting hold of your wallett with a tighter grip than any woman could possibly manage. look forward to seeing some pics of your collection. ;)

hi chris yes you are right it has got hold of my wallett went to warwick last week to the model tractor show spent loads.

welcome aboard. It is an addicting habit, this collecting thing.. There is soo much out there, it is hard to choose, but sadly most of us must as the wallet/wife doesnt allow that much spending ;)

please show us pictures of your collection, it sounds great! (especially the FORD part :-* )

the JD 50's series have not been mass produced as of yet, but there are some talented scratchbuilders that have made them in 1:32, you might stumble upon a couple of those examples on here..