Out and About with BOB 2013 updates

MF-ROB

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great fleet, great pit and great pictures Bob. whats the R series like to drive?

Thanks Pat yeah the pit is nice it new this year the R series now where do I start I will start with its not for me and its not that im a red man I like a side window to open im not a big fan of aircon you cant hear the tractors engine its just not a 6000 series use to love driving there JD6620 never had the radio on :D

Nice John Deere's looks a well kept fleet , do they harvest much with the drag chopper ?  I have to agree with you about the  R series though , having nothing to open is a big letdown and these new tractors are so quiet you can hardly hear any engine sound. :-

nice for me to see some trailed silage photos,its all combine crops,spuds or veg round here in south lincs maybe the odd few bale some silage,did use to see some trailed choppers back in sussex although many have gone to spfh

Nice John Deere's looks a well kept fleet , do they harvest much with the drag chopper ?  I have to agree with you about the  R series though , having nothing to open is a big letdown and these new tractors are so quiet you can hardly hear any engine sound. :-

Taz they lift around 580 acres per year the have two chopper's so they always have a spare wheel :) yeah really miss the side window they had a JD6420s before the R series and I loved driving that to as it has a great turbo sound :D

nice for me to see some trailed silage photos,its all combine crops,spuds or veg round here in south lincs maybe the odd few bale some silage,did use to see some trailed choppers back in sussex although many have gone to spfh

Ah poor Jamie well in ireland the trailed chopper's are everywhere yeah theres a few with SPFH but most men that have a good bit to cut will have there own chopper as they can start and finish when they want as the weather over here isnt the best :(

You lads really can grow some grass, look at the size of them swaths. I'm not too sure on the 4 post can either. Like to hear them growl occasionally

Thanks Pat aye I think thats what we do best over here grow grass :) your like me like to hear them work hard ;)

Awsome pictures,the grass men of Ireland are away again.

Oh yes Olly there hit it with a bang and a good week and a half of very good weather has helped a lot.

Archived