JK's Farming Videos

JK

Thank you all for the positive comments, interesting point about the cab, I will ask a few questions ..I do have a brochure of same but I can not find any reference to the cab fabricator

Another scene filmed toaday

Mark Troy operating his Claas Jaguar 970 harvester in Farran, County Cork 30 May 2013

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just saw your query Neils..re the Case & moleplough: he is installing a water pipe to carry water to paddocks ....very well carried out operation …no mess ..no back filling … approx 3†pipe i think!

as regards the cab on the Big M I can confirm that it is indeed a John Deere cab, similar to the cab fitted to a John Deere 6830 harvester. May I also point out that the attachment on the backend was an option from Krone for this machine, to help keep the engine cooled by excluding foreign matter I understand

Good to see the classic ol 7- 6 still hard at it . Those tractors were the most popular machine with nearly every silage contractor back in the day around my area which is very near where this vid was filmed. They are a true classic machine out & out. Nice vid Jack. I can think of another few guys that are still using 7600's to haul in the grass around my area to this day after more than 30 years on the job .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived