JK's Farming Videos

JK

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Paulali and Neils, I do not know whether the mowers were built by Kuhn or in America.  Interesting point though, I will ask around , never know someone on here might know.

Kuhn & JD !!! Never knew that !! Good vids there too JK.. Again only filmed a few miles back the road from me.. I see Buckleys have 2 new Broughans this season & a new loader.. While  T7.270 has joined Cronins fleet..  ;)

Had a look on the internet Re: JD/Kuhn mowers and this is what i came up with, it seems to be in agreement with your comment Neils

Thank you JK. I knew all mounted ones were Kuhn and some trailed but not about these. JD are very good in rebadging things :). Had a look at this model and the trailed mowers are build by JD themselves in France: https://www.deere.fr/fr_FR/our_company/about_us/about_france/jd_france.page

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks Justin, a great day and very well organized ...very lucky with the weather on the day and of course not to forget Paddy Lee, Lee Trailers who attended on the day ...over 4000 trailers manufactured ....  photo attached.....

post-855-0-38293500-1438292905_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived